Change the way you look at music lessons. Bach To Basics offers students the opportunity to work on exciting fun and career building projects in addition to regular music studies. Students learn their instrument with the goal of recording an album or completing a career project.
Recording projects: (all ages and skill levels)
- manage a recording project
- design an album cover
- write and record your own songs
- record songs from other song writers
Career projects: (more advanced students)
- learn to build an artist website
- release and distribute an album
- marketing and promoting
- managing your own music career and business
…..and much more depending on the students chosen project
In most cases projects are only limited by the students imagination. In other words if the student can imagine it, we can try it.
To learn more about the ways in which project based lessons can be combined with regular music lessons please visit my personal record label and project consulting education website Listening Edge Records.